ISO 45001:2018 Certification in Singapore
ISO 45001 Cetification in Singapore
ISO 45001:2018 (OHSAS) is a International standard for organizations who are serious about improving employee safety, reducing workplace risks and creating better, safer working places.
5 Key Benefits of ISO 45001 Certification in Singapore
#1 More competitive and safer working place.
#2 Improve employees health and safety.
#3 Improve overall performance of company .
#4 Reduce insurance expenses.
#5 Improves employee satisfaction.
ISO 45001:2018 Clause Wise Details
Clause 1 Scope
This Clause defines the scope of the 45001:2018 standard. In summary, the scope includes specifying requirements for a OH&S of any organization.
Clause 2 Normative references
Clause 3 Terms and definitions
- 3.1 Terms related to organization and leadership
- 3.2 Terms related to planning
- 3.3 Terms related to support and operation
- 3.4 Terms related to performance evaluation and improvement
Clause 4 Context of the organization
- 4.1 Understanding the organization and its context
- 4.2 Understanding the needs and expectations of workers and other interested parties
- 4.3 Determining the scope of the OH&S management system
- 4.4 OH&S management system
clause 5 Leadership and worker participation
- 5.1 Leadership and commitment
- 5.2 OH&S policy
- 5.3 Organizational roles, responsibilities and authorities
- 5.4 Consultation and participation of workers
clause 6 Planning
- 6.1 Actions to address risks and opportunities
- 6.2 OH&S objectives and planning to achieve them
clause 7 Support
- 7.1 Resources
- 7.2 Competence
- 7.3 Awareness
- 7.4 Communication
- 7.5 Documented information
clause 8 Operation
- 8.1 Operational planning and control
- 8.2 Emergency preparedness and response
clause 9 Performance evaluation
- 9.1 Monitoring, measurement, analysis and performance evaluation
- 9.2 Internal audit
- 9.3 Management review
clause 10 Improvement
- 10.1 General
- 10.2 Incident, nonconformity and corrective action
- 10.3 Continual improvement