ISO 50001 Certification in Singapore
What is ISO 50001:2018 ?
ISO 50001:2018 (EnMS) is an International standard for organizations that want to manage and reduce energy use. EnMS Certification motivate companies to develop an energy policy, establish energy goals, design energy policy and measure the effectiveness of EnMS in the organisation. B4Q provides ISO 50001 Certification in Singapore and Tampines, Pasir Ris, Yishun, Choa Chu Kang, Toa Payoh, Bukit Batok, Queenstown, Clementi and other part of Singapore.
5 Key Benefits of ISO 50001 Certification in Singapore
#1 ISO 50001 create awareness for saving of energy .
#2 Help in reducing energy cost.
#3 Improve overall energy consumption .
#4 Reduce unnecessary energy expenses.
#5 Improves market reputation.
ISO 50001:2018 Clause Wise Details
Clause 1 Scope
This Clause defines the scope of the 50001:2018 standard. In summary, the scope includes specifying requirements for a EnMS of any organization.
Clause 2 Normative references
The supporting standard referenced in ISO 50001:2018 and is for its application to ISO 50001:2018 which covers terminology and fundamentals.
Clause 3 Terms and definitions
- 3.1 Terms related to organization and leadership
- 3.2 Terms related to planning
- 3.3 Terms related to support and operation
- 3.4 Terms related to performance evaluation and improvement
Clause 4 Context of the organization
- 4.1 Understanding the organization and its context
- 4.2 Understanding the needs and expectations of interested parties
- 4.3 Determining the scope of the energy management system
- 4.4 Energy management system
Clause 5 Leadership
- 5.1 Leadership and commitment
- 5.2 Energy policy
- 5.3 Organization roles, responsibilities and authorities
Clause 6 Planning
- 6.1 Actions to address risks and opportunities
- 6.2 Objectives, energy targets and planning to achieve them
- 6.3 Energy review
- 6.4 Energy performance indicators
- 6.5 Energy baseline
- 6.6 Planning for collection of energy data
Clause 7 Support
- 7.1 Resources
- 7.2 Competence
- 7.3 Awareness
- 7.4 Communication
- 7.5 Documented information
Clause 8 Operation
- 8.1 Operational planning and control
- 8.2 Design
- 8.3 Procurement
Clause 9 Performance evaluation
- 9.1 Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation of energy performance and the EnMS
- 9.2 Internal audit
- 9.3 Management review
Clause 10 Improvement
- 10.1 Nonconformity and corrective action
- 10.2 Continual improvement